The Santa Monica Pickleball Center has four outdoor courts nestled behind the store like a pickleball speakeasy. With permanent nets, lines and bright night lighting, it's LA's top pickleball destination for a reason.
How to Reserve Pickleball Courts
2. Book on our website. Press 'Book Now' on the top right menu option. Either log in or sign up for a new profile. Select the time and dates you want, fill out your payment information.
3. Call the front desk (310-486-0726) to check availabilities and book your courts.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the cost? Courts are $60/hr which breaks down to $15 per person with a group of four.
2. How many people can play? 1-6 people.
3. What time can I play? Our courts can be booked daily from 7a-10p.
5. I don't have any equipment, can I rent a paddle? Absolutely, we have over 100 different types of pickleball paddles available to demo. For only $5 a paddle, you can even borrow paddles for two days and test them out in the wild to find the perfect paddle for you. All rental fees will be discounted off the price of your next paddle with us. Balls are available for purchase.
6. Where are the courts? Enter through the shop's front door on Wilshire Blvd. Check in at the front desk and we'll let you know which court you're on!
6. Do you have parking? Yes, we have spots located behind the center on 25th street. Please park in any spot marked for the Santa Monica Tennis Center.