The ProBand KneedIT assists in the relief of minor knee pain commonly associated with Repetitive Stress Injuries like:
3. Chondromalacia (Runners Knee)
4. Patellar Tendinitis (Jumpers Knee)
by placing gentle pressure along the medial and lateral soft tissues of the knee.
Its innovative design consists of a soft-plastic plate curved to the shape of the knee and a soft pad that straps around the back of the leg.
Stimulates the body's natural healing process and provides pain relief by gently absorbing force at the knee and by exerting concentrated compression and warmth across the soft tissue in front of the knee.
- Leverages Compression Therapy to provide more immediate pain relief, while working with your body’s own natural knee movements to create a pumping mechanism, increasing blood flow and reducing inflammation to improve healing environments.
- As you move, it gently applies pressure to the joint liner and patellar tendon and aids in pumping soreness away.
- By stabilizing the inferior pole of the patella, ProBand’s KneedIT also may improve patellar tracking.
The KneedIT enables muscles to relax, which reduces stress on tendons and muscles. It can be worn on the right or left knee and easily adjusts to fit the contour of the patella and patellar tendon.
If you want to wear the KneedIT on both knees, we suggest that you get one KneedIT for each leg—as you wear the products, they adjust to the contours of your knee.
One size fits most. Product comes with standard 18″ strap.